Submission to Away With Her Words (The PTSD Collective) Agreement
This agreement (herein called the “Agreement”) is made by and between the contributor (herein called the “Contributor”) and Away With Her Words (herein called the “Website”). Now, therefore, in consideration of the mutual promises contained herein, the parties agree as follows:
- The Contributor hereby grants the Website a non-exclusive licence to use any material submitted to the Website (herein called the “Material”) for possible use on the Website (AwayWithHerWords.com) in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- The licence granted hereunder includes the perpetual, royal-free, world-wide right to edit, reproduce, use, licence, print, publish, promote, distribute the Material in connection with the Website, or in any other manner and in any medium or forum.
- The Website agrees that it will use its best efforts to give proper attribution to the Contributor each time the Material is used, unless the Contributor has directly expressed to the Website that they wish to remain anonymous.
- The Contributor agrees that they are not entitled to, and don’t expect wages, compensation, or remuneration of any kind for the Material that they submit.
- The Contributor represents that any Material they submit (1) is their original content, (2) does not infringe or violate any law, rule or regulation or the rights or intellectual property rights of any person or entity (or encourages anyone else to do so), (3) is not objectionable, inaccurate or inflammatory; and (4) is not obscene, defamatory, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or (5) is not an advertisement or solicitation of business or contributions. The Website shall have the right to reject any material that fails to comply with the foregoing, or for any other reason, without notice to the Contributor.
- The Contributor cannot hold themselves out as an agent or representative of the Website, or attempt to bind the Website to any obligations.
- The Website shall have the sole right to determine the manner in which the Material shall be used pursuant to this Agreement, and the Website shall not be obligated to use the Material.
- The Contributor shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Website and its affiliates, its licensees, successor and assigns from all liabilities or losses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal fees, arising out of or related to the Website’s exercise of the rights granted herein.